We Hope You Enjoyed The Unconventional Gas Conference.
The Unconventional Gas Conference – Minimising Environmental Impact, Moving Development Forward was produced by Global Insight Conferences. If you would like to purchase the speaker presentations, available for £199, please email email@example.com for more information. Please find below information about our upcoming sister event.
The Deeper Water Offshore Wind Conference – Driving Costs Down
Driving Costs Down With Cost-Effective Installation, Technological Innovations & Greater Project Efficiencies For Profitable Wind Power Stations In Deeper Water, Further Offshore
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 5th March 2014, Hotel Russell, Central London. Download brochure here. Reserve your place here.
PLUS: Separately-Bookable, Post-Conference, Half-Day Workshops & Networking, 6th March 2014, Hotel Russell
AM) Cost-Effective Foundation Installation,Innovations & Maintenance
PM) Supply Chain Focus: Getting To The Top Of The Supplier Wish List, Best-Practice Contracting & Taking Advantage Of The Opportunities
Back For A 4th Year Due To Popular Demand & Outstanding Success: Last Year’s Event Received A 98% Delegate Satisfaction Rating!
Book your exhibition stand and 2 delegate passes before 24th October for just £1949 (save £550). Last year’s stands sold out so book yours today! Download the partner brochure here. Book your stand here.
Utilising The Latest Updates & Innovations To Achieve Truly Cost-Effective, Commercially-Successful Projects In Round 3 & Beyond:
- Real-Life Installation Experiences & Project Updates: Innovative solutions which reduce costs and ease installation in hostile environments
- Economically-Viable, Robust Foundations & Floating Innovations: Frontline knowledge on the practical and financial viability of current foundation structures and floating prototypes
- Cost-Effective O&M: Maximise assets and lower OPEX costs with the latest maintenance and access strategies
- Government Commitment: Government perspectives on delivering long-term support for deeper water projects
- Getting On The Procurement Ladder: Costs, viability and timelines needed for successful project delivery
- Vessel Logistics & Innovations: Alternative vessel types for multi-purpose, speedy installation and maintenance
- Are We Just Too Risky For Investors? Hear from financiers themselves on risk perception and bankability
- Optimised Cable Installation & Reliable Grid Connection: Explore the latest developments and innovations to deploy reliable electrical infrastructure
- De-Risking Projects & Prototype Results: Investigating the latest findings from demonstrator sites
Why This Offshore Wind Conference?
- 24+ leading companies
- 1 Compact Day
- 1 ‘Meet The Speakers’ Area
- 6 Countries Represented
- 98% Delegate Satisfaction Rate On Average
- 5 Double Perspectives: Foundations, Floating Foundations, Government Support & Confidence, O&M, Finance & Risk
- 2 Panel Discussions: Costs & Innovations + Supply Chain Opportunities
- Open Q&A
Dedicated, Easy Networking For 2014:
- Networking Breakfast
- Cheese & Wine Networking
- 2 AM/PM Delegation Discussion Questions
- 3 Peer-To-Peer Rountable Discussions: A) Foundation Design Pitfalls B) Improving Efficiency & Suitable Health & Safety Standards C) Risks & Challenges For Offshore Wind Projects
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Business Card Exchange Zones
11 Developers • 3 Manufacturers • 2 Finance Experts • 5 Government Views • 3 Leading Voices
Installing Profitable, Optimised Wind Power Stations Which Drive Costs Down By Overcoming The Practical & Logistical Challenges Of Operating In Deeper Waters, Further Offshore: Installation Lessons • Project Update Snapshots • Foundations • Driving Costs Down & Innovations • Floating Foundations • Transmission • Vessel Costs & Efficiencies • Government Support & Confidence • Procurement & Contracting • Supply Chain Opportunities • Demonstrator Sites • O&M • Finance & Risk